请大家在 50 分钟之内，按医学博士英语统考命题作文的要求写一篇250词的作文。
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 50 minutes to write a short essay on “Animal Experiment”. You should write at least 250 words but no more than 300 words. Write your essay on the Answer Sheet.
Three topic ideas:
生命是平等的，不该伤害动物；动物的基本生存权利不应该被剥夺。 从道德角度看，动物实验不道德，很残忍。 动物实验如果合法化，这种权利可能会被滥用。
1. Nowadays animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines and to test the safety of other products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it is morally wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others are in favour of them because of their benefits to humanity.
2. Animal experimentation is the use of animals in scientific research. Animal experiments help scientists understand diseases that afflict animals and humans. Scientists also use animal experiments to test new treatments for human and animal diseases, for example new medicines or new surgical techniques.
3. At first glance, animal testing may seem cruel and unethical, a clear injustice to a sentient being that has done no wrong and has no voice through which to stand up against such treatment. However, it is prudent and vital to consider the implications of such experiments, particularly in terms of the betterment of human lives.
4. Research done on animals can save countless human lives. It has already led to the discovery of insulin and hepatitis C; vaccines against polio and hepatitis B; and procedures such as open heart surgeries, coronary bypass surgery, and heart transplantation.
5. Many animals, especially primates, share about 90% of their genetic make-ups with humans, so experimenting on such animals can give scientists a good idea about possible reactions in the human body.
6. Animal testing helps ensure the safety of drugs and other substances that humans may be exposed to on a daily basis, such as cosmetics. It helps minimize the chances of adverse human reactions, such as rash, itching, or even death, during human clinical trials.
7. Animal experimentation will enable people to know more about themselves, for there are many similarities between human race and animals. Therefore, the results of scientific research can help people to get further knowledge about mankind.
8. Virtually, animal experiment is an abuse of animal life and an obvious violation of the basic right of subsistence.
9. Most companies claim that no animals were hurt during animal experimentation, but there nonetheless exists a shadow of doubt.
10. Animal experiment is immoral and an act of cruelty.
11. Since animals cannot volunteer themselves for testing and cannot voice their opinions, some people believe that it is only ethical to test on subjects who willingly give their consent for self testing.
12. I cannot accept the fact that many pitiful animals are used in finding cure for some infectious diseases.
13. Some cruel experiments on animals are carried out in the name of science.
14. Human scientific research, in which animals are subjected to various experiments should be also condemned.
15. All in all, both sides of animal testing seems to tilt the scales equally. Animal testing may save millions of human lives, but at the expense of the lives of animals. In the end, taking the pros and cons into consideration, animal testing highlights the fine line between ethics and practical need, and the ultimate decision is subjective to the values of each individual.
预测 2: 中医药国际化。（已成功命中2020年上海中医药大学作文题）详戳👇：
预测 3: 医患关系主题。（已成功命中2020年解放军医学院作文题）详戳👇：
预测 4: 人工智能对医疗行业发展的影响。（已基本命中2020年中山大学作文题）详戳👇：
预测 6: 基因技术主题。详戳👇：
预测 7: 健康老龄化。详戳👇：
预测 8: 抗生素滥用。详戳👇：
预测 9: 生物钟与昼夜节律主题。详戳👇：
预测12 : 抑郁症主题。（已基本命中浙江中医药大学2020年作文题）详戳👇：