实用医患英文对话 | 细菌性痢疾

微信图片_20190705220526.jpg

小白老师说:学习关键是靠自己,有颗愿意学习、不断进取和挑战自我的心!有科学的学习方法、合理的学习计划并切实地执行!


点这里轻轻打开音频


Bacillary Dysentery 细菌性痢疾


Patient: Doctor, I have had a terrible diarrhea for two days.

病人: 医生,我患严重腹泻已经两天了。


Doctor: What are your stools like? Watery or soft? Is there blood or mucus in the stool?

医生: 你的粪便是什么样的? 水泻还是软便? 有没有血和粘液?


Patient: Watery with blood and mucus.

病人: 水泻带有血和粘液。


Doctor: How frequent are they each day?

医生: 你每天大便几次?


Patient: They are very frequent. I don't know how many.

病人: 许多次,数不清有多少次了。


Doctor: Do you have a temperature?

医生: 你发烧吗?


Patient: I feel hot and sometimes shivery.

病人: 有时觉得发烧,有时发冷。


Doctor: Have you had any abdominal pain?

医生: 你肚子疼吗?


Patient: Yes, I have lower abdominal cramps.

病人: 是的。我下腹部绞痛。


Doctor: Give a stool specimen to the laboratory, please. I'll wait for the results.

医生: 送一个粪便标本去化验室,我在这里等化验结果。


Later...


Doctor: The stool shows blood, mucus and pus as well as some ascaris eggs. It looks like bacillary dysentery, I'd like to send a stool specimen for culture.

医生: 粪便里有血、粘液和脓,还有蛔虫卵。看起来像是细菌性痢疾。我要送个粪便标本做培养。


Patient: Is it serious?

病人: 严重吗?


Doctor: It isn't serious. I'll give you furazolidone, which is very effective. You should have a complete rest and drink large amounts of fluids, otherwise you will be dehydrated. You should have a liquid or semi-liquid diet, easily digestible. Eat small quantities frequently. Avoid spicy, fibrous residue or greasy foods for a few days. It's an infectious disease. You should wash your hands thoroughly after going to the toilet.

医生: 并不严重。我给你吃痢特灵,这药很有效。你需要好好休息并多喝水(饮料);不然的话,你会脱水的。你应该吃流质或半流质和易于消化的饮食。少吃多餐。在近几天,忌食辛辣、多渣和油腻食物。这是传染病,便后要把手洗干净。


Patient: Thank you, I will follow your advice.

病人: 谢谢,我一切照办。


微信扫一扫
关注“医学博士英语”公众号